Only the borrower and the authorized representative (if client if not able) can claim the collateral documents.
For claiming of your collateral documents, please ensure to bring the following requirements:
Documents required from Registered Owner/s:
1. Original and photocopy of at least 1 Valid identification card (ID) of the registered owner/s with three (3) specimen signatures.
Documents required from Registered Owner/s and Authorized Representative:
1. Original Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) or Consularized / Apostilled SPA (Bank Template) if registered owner/s is out-of-the country.
2. For Corporations:
(a) Original authorization letter executed by the authorized signatory of the corporation based on its latest Secretary’s Certificate with specimen signature; and
(b) Original / Certified True Copy of the Secretary’s Certificate.
3. Original and photocopy of at least 1 Valid identification card (ID) of the registered owner/s with three (3) specimen signatures.
4. Original and photocopy of at least 1 Valid identification card (ID) of the authorized representative with three (3) specimen signatures.
Kindly note that:
Any alterations on the SPA without proper countersignatures by the Issuer and the Consul will invalidate the document.
Date of Validity that the issuer indicated in the SPA will be strictly followed. Claiming of the documents after that date will not be accommodated.
Kindly send an advance copy of the documents for review to ensure correctness and accuracy before claiming the collateral documents.
If mortgagor/s are deceased, please see list of requirements:
1. Original Notarized copy of the Extra-Judicial Settlement
2. Original PSA copy of the Death Certificate
3. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate, if applicable
4. Original and photocopy of at least one (1) valid government ID of all legal heirs with three (3) specimen signatures
In the event that all legal heirs and remaining registered owner/s will not be present, they must execute and submit an:
1. Original Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) or Original Consularized or Apostilled SPA (Bank Template)
2. Photocopies of at least two (2) valid government IDs with three (3) specimen signature of the legal heir/s and remaining registered owner/s
3. Original and photocopy of at least one (1) valid government ID of the Attorney-in-Fact with three (3) specimen signatures
Yes, you may get in touch with us by contacting our China Bank Hotline at (632) 888-55-888 or email us at email@example.com regarding the process for claiming your collateral documents.
To cancel the mortgage, client must present the original copies of the Transfer Certificate of Title/Condominium Certificate of Title, notarized Cancellation of Mortgage and other pertinent documents to the Registry of Deeds (ROD).
These documents are necessary so that the cancellation request will be acknowledged and registered in their books.
Please note that corresponding fees may be charged by the ROD for this transaction.