China Bank Mobile App
You can perform the following transactions and access the features below:
Additional features will be announced as it becomes available.
No. Signing up using a China Bank Credit Card is not yet allowed. However, if you have a deposit account, you may use that to sign up and then add your credit card by going to “My Accounts” then “Add Account”.
You may use Android 5 and above or iOS 8 and above smartphones or tablets.
Yes. You may install the App on a maximum of five (5) devices. However, you may only access your account on these devices one at a time. Simultaneous login is not allowed.
Yes. You can still use and access your China Bank Online account and Phone Banking once you start using the App. This gives you more options and banking convenience.
To sign-up on mobile banking using your existing online banking credentials, follow these steps:
1. Download the China Bank Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
2. On the app, tap “SIGN-UP” then read and agree to the Terms & Conditions. Select "Register using Internet Banking Credentials".
3. Enter your online banking credentials and tap Next.
4. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
5. Select the account/s you want to link to your mobile app account and tap Next.
6. Create your user ID and password then tap Confirm.
On your first log in, input the Online Activation Code (OAC) sent to your registered email address.
Not necessarily. You may choose to use the same or different User ID. Note that the China Bank Mobile App password requirements are different from China Bank Online.
If you have disabled your China Bank Online account, you can still access and transact through your Mobile App account.
If you have a new card and/or PIN, you do not need to re-enroll. Your China Bank Mobile App account will remain accessible and active.
To request a new password, follow the steps below:
1. Tap on the “Forgot Password?” link from the pre-login screen
2. Provide your user ID and registered email address, then tap “Continue”
3. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number
4. Access your registered email and view the system-generated password from CBC.MOBILE@chinabank.ph
5. Go to the app and input your user ID and a system-generated password
6. Nominate a new password
For now, you can only add your principal card. Once you have successfully added your credit card, you can already view its details under “My Accounts”.
PESO Denominated Deposit Product/ Cash Card (i.e., ATM Savings, Passbook Savings, China Check Plus, Money Plus Savings)
Foreign Currency Denominated Deposit Product (i.e., USD, EUR, CNY)
If the mobile device that was lost or stolen is your only device registered, you may call our Customer Contact Center at (632) 888-55-888 to request the temporary deactivation. If you have another mobile device, you may download the China Bank Mobile App to the new device and deregister your old mobile device by following these steps:
1. Go to “Settings” from the post-login menu
2. Tap on “De-Register Device”
3. Select the device to de-register and click "Confirm"
A confirmation message will be displayed. For your security, you will be logged out of the app. You may simply log in again if you wish to do other transactions.
Yes. The App is accessible anywhere provided there is an internet connection available.
Financial transactions will require a One-Time Password (OTP) to be sent to your registered Philippine mobile number. If you are out of the country and have activated your local mobile telco provider’s roaming services, corresponding charges will apply for receiving OTP and/or SMS alerts while you are out of the country.
Yes. The App automatically generates SMS or email alerts to notify the user each time a successful transaction is performed.
An added security feature of the China Bank Mobile App is the session timeout. This means that our system automatically logs you out of the app if you have left your session idle for a certain period.