1. Select “Pay or Transfer” from the post-login menu.
2. Select “To Billers” and tap “Pay Bill”.
3. Choose your source account, then choose a biller category or select a biller.
4. Enter your bill payment transaction details. Tap Next
5. Review and confirm the details of your bill payment transaction and tap Confirm.
6. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
A confirmation of your successful bill payment transaction will be displayed.
Just click on the “Recurring” tickbox to repeat your bills payment transaction every month.
Yes. Once the biller is added, you can immediately start paying.
If you wish to edit other biller details such as the account or reference number, remove the biller and register again.
No. Paying bills using the China Bank Mobile App is free of charge.
There is no amount limit for bills payment. However, your account balance should be sufficient to cover the payment.
Your payment will be posted after 2 to 3 banking days.
Yes. You can still pay for a bill that is past its due date. However, please be reminded that we are not responsible for any charges that your biller may charge. We encourage you to pay your bills before their due date.
Once the payment is successfully made, you can no longer cancel the transaction.