By accessing this website or any of its pages and e-channels, their nature, present
and future functionalities and operating features, you accept these Terms &
Conditions of Use and hereby consent to be bound by it. Otherwise, you should not
access this website or any of its pages.
Article 1. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS, AND PROPRIETARY INTEREST
- Unless otherwise indicated, everything in this website is copyrighted in the name
of China Bank. Hence, they may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, displayed,
modified, published, reported, reused, derived from, sold, transmitted, distributed,
licensed, or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the written
permission of China Bank.
- China Bank owns all the information, programs, applications collectively called
"software", used in, or derived from, this website. Any information relating to
the use and operation of this website shall not be disclosed to other party, unless
China Bank has willfully made the information public.
- You agree to use this website solely for its/their intended purpose. You agree not
to decompile, disassemble, modify, copy, or reverse engineer the software or allow
anyone else to do so.
Article 2. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- All information and material submitted to China Bank via this website shall become
the Bank’s property and that the Bank shall exercise its own discretion on the use
- China Bank or its accredited agencies may hold and process information relating
to you, your address, accounts, business, etc., whether provided by you or coming
to the Bank’s possession through this website.
Article 3. LIMIT ON LIABILITY
- China Bank reserves the right to alter the scope and availability of its website,
and to modify, restrict, withdraw, cancel, disconnect, deactivate, suspend or continue
any or all of its contents or functionality without prior notice to you.
- China Bank shall not be liable to you for your inability to use this website or
any of the Bank’s or its 3rd parties’ e-channels or websites linked through it,
due to causes beyond the Bank’s control, such as but not limited to, computer hardware
or software problems including bugs and viruses, or related/incidental problems
that may be attributed to a third party utility, telecommunications service, or
information service provider, or in cases of natural disasters or calamities, fortuitous
events, force majeure, and other unforeseen events or emergencies.
- The text, images, information, links, or other material contained in this website,
including formulas, rates, and other figures labeled as “indicative” are displayed
as is as of its last update and the Bank does not make any warranties or representations
as to their accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
- China Bank shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, or consequential
damages, losses, or expenses arising out of your use of this website or any of the
link(s) emanating from it in case the information or material contained in this
website is no longer accurate, complete, updated, or approximating the market going
rates, or if any of the Bank’s products, services, and channels mentioned in this
website are not or no longer available in your geographical location.
Article 4. CHANNEL AVAILABILITY AND TRANSACTION CUT-OFF TIME
- This website is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week, except during system
downtime for maintenance, or computer, telecommunication, electrical, or network
failure, and/or any other reasons beyond the Bank’s control.
- Transactions, enrollments, and inquiries made through China Bank’s e-channel(s)
or 3rd party links contained in this website shall be subject to the Bank’s prescribed
cut off time, and transactions made after the Bank’s designated cut off time(s)
shall be considered transactions of the following banking day.
Article 5. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
- Applications, Other Services, and Links
- Submission of applications or other types of the service requests through this website
does not automatically constitute approval of the request, and is subject to the
Bank’s pre-qualifying conditions.
- China Bank is not obliged to notify you, verbally or in writing, of the status of
your application or service request except if the Bank will require you to submit
further information, documents, or materials to proceed with your service request.
And, you hold China Bank free and harmless of any liability if your service request
is denied because you are unable to submit the requirements the Bank stated within
the timetable the Bank has set.
- China Bank shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special,
or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising out of your use of China Bank’s
3rd parties’ websites, channels, functionality, products, or services, or in case
such 3rd party information or material is no longer accurate, complete, updated,
or approximating the market going rates, or if the Bank’s 3rd parties’ products,
services, channels, and functionalities are not or no longer available, accessible,
or performing in your geographical location.
- You agree not to rely on electronic mail (or “e-mail”) if you must report a lost
or stolen ATM card or unauthorized transaction done using one of your enrolled accounts,
or if you need to stop a scheduled funds transfer or issue a stop payment order
for one or more checks, or if you need to notify China Bank immediately of any urgent
concern needing/requiring immediate attention related to your enrolled accounts.
- You agree that China Bank may opt to respond to you by e-mail with regard to matters
relating to your enrolled accounts or the services covered herein.
- You agree not to use the contact information or facility in this website for any
- You further agree that China Bank may communicate with you via e-mail about any
subject matter related to e-Banking or the Bank’s products and services.
Article 6. APPLICABLE/GOVERNING LAW
- Use of this website and e-channels shall be governed and be subject to the applicable
provisions of Republic Act No. 8792 (E-Commerce Act), the laws of the Philippines
and all applicable rules and regulations of the Bank, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
and the Bankers Association of the Philippines.
Article 7. SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
- Should any of the Terms & Conditions of Use herein be held invalid, the legality
Article 8. CONSENT TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- You understand the Terms & Conditions of Use detailed herein and the corresponding
risks entailed in accessing this website or availing China Bank’s or its 3rd parties’
e-channels and links.
- By accessing or using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms
& Conditions of Use governing this website, e-channels, their nature, present
and future functionalities and operating features.
- You agree that use of this website or e-channel(s) is at your own risk and you shall
assume all risks, errors, omissions and delays incidental to or arising out of the
use of China Bank’s e-channel(s). You acknowledge that you have understood the Terms
of Use and the corresponding risks entailed in availing these services from China