China Bank Insurance Brokers, Inc. (formerly CBC Insurance Brokers, Inc.) is the insurance broker arm of China Banking Corporation. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank.
Incorporated in November 1998, the company formally started its operations in February 1999, after acquiring its license to operate as an insurance broker.
The company quickly established its rapport with both corporate and individual clients of the Bank by offering the best insurance packages at the most competitive premium cost. It is also active in a direct marketing campaign offering value-added packages for China Bank depositors via mailers and telemarketing campaigns.
8/F VGP Center formerly TMBC Building
6772 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Peter S. Dee
Chairman of the Board/ President and Chief Executive Officer of China Bank
Ricardo R. Chua
President / Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of China Bank
Gerard E. Reonisto
Vice President and General Manager
Products and Services
As an insurance broker, we offer the following insurance packages:
- Fire, Earthquake and Allied Perils Insurance/ Robbery/ Theft Insurance
- We also offer Risk Advisory Services in coordination with our correspondent risk services partners abroad.
- Marine Insurance and Cargo Hull
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- For fleet accounts, we can register the vehicles annually with the Land Transportation Office (LTO).
- Personal/ Travel Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance/ Employee Benefit Insurance
- Contractor’s/ Erector’s All Risk Insurance
- Electronic Equipment Insurance
Principals: Major Insurance Companies
- Malayan Group of Insurance Companies
- Philam Insurance
- Prudential Guarantee
- Federal Phoenix Insurance
- Pioneer Insurance
- Seaboard Eastern Insurance
- Generali Pilipinas
- Philippine Charter Insurance
- Paramount General Insurance
- BPI MS Insurance
- Oriental Insurance
- Fortune Guarantee
- PNB General Insurance